A List of the Best Commercial Printing Stocks This Quarter Plus Stock Price Targets
All companies were identified using the Simple Investing Success stock screener, which scans for companies meeting our simple criteria of cheap and good, using simple metrics for discount and valuation.
Best Commercial Printing Stocks
Let’s take a closer look at each company.
- Earnings Yield: 38.02%
- 52-week range: $1.05 – $3.43
- Analyst Price target: $5.81
- Price/Free Cash Flow: 3.14
- Price/Sales: 0.41
- Price/Earnings: 16.09
ARC Document Solutions offers managed print services and document distribution for a variety of businesses, particularly in commercial real estate, construction and design. The company also resells printing and imaging equipment to architectural, engineering, and construction firms (in addition to providing equipment service and maintenance).
The company offers the following services.
- Specialized Color Printing – this service offers color printing, finishing, and assembly of graphic materials for regional and national retailers, schools, franchises, marketing departments and theme parks (most recently public health and safety graphics related to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Managed Print Services – an on site service where the company places and manages print and imaging equipment in a customers’ office / job locations
- Archive and Information Management – this service is used to scan and store a customers’ information and intellectual property in a secure cloud-based digital archive (powered by AWS)
- Web-Based Document Management Applications – a suite of proprietary tools, such as SKYSITE and the ARC Print app, that facilitate project collaboration and management
ARC Document Solutions was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Walnut Creek, CA. The current CEO is Kumarakulasingam Suriyakumar.
The YTD performance for ARC is 83.11%.
- Earnings Yield: 24.75%
- 52-week range: $2.11 – $6.36
- Analyst Price target: $7.44
- Price/Free Cash Flow: 1.50
- Price/Sales: 0.07
- Price/Earnings: NR
Quad Graphics provides marketing solutions in the US and internationally through printing (retail inserts, publications and catalogs) and paper procurement services. The company also provides full scale marketing services to include audience targeting, campaign planning and creation, pre-media production and print execution. Quad serves retailers, publishers and direct marketers.
The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Sussex, Wisconsin. The current CEO is Joel Quadracci.
The YTD performance for QUAD is 10.99%.
- Earnings Yield: 18.62%
- 52-week range: $20.89 – $48.38
- Analyst Price target: $47.11
- Price/Free Cash Flow: 28.08
- Price/Sales: 0.90
- Price/Earnings: 17.57
Deluxe Corporation provides technology-enabled solutions to small businesses and financial institutions in the United States and internationally through four segments: Payments, Cloud Solutions, Promotional Solutions, and Checks. The company provides treasury management solutions, including remittance and lockbox processing, remote deposit capture and paperless management solutions. Deluxe also provides a payment exchange service, fraud security services and marketing solutions. The Promotional Solutions segment offers business forms, advertising, retail packaging, and strategic sourcing services.
The company in 1915 and is headquartered in Shoreview, Minnesota. The current CEO is Barry McCarthy.
The YTD performance for DLX is 31.16%.
We hope you enjoyed this list of the best Commercial Printing stocks this quarter. Be sure to add these picks to your Watch List and if you haven’t done so already, check in on the performance of our Current Portfolio. Keep it simple and always do your due diligence.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and is not financial advice. The information contained herein should not solely be used for the formation of an investment decision, whether you are a long term or short term investor.